- Company/organization histories
- Family histories
- Town histories
- Print copies, with or without imagery
- Digital copies, with or without imagery, with or without sound (such as recorded interview excerpts and background music), and with or without video
- Any history that I write for you can be either in third person, i.e., “She was born in October,” or in first person, i.e., “I was born in October.”
- Client interview(s), in person, by phone, and/or in written Q & A
- Your writer prepares first draft of manuscript
- Client reviews first draft
- Your writer edits manuscript to specs of client
- Client reviews succeeding and final drafts
- Your writer/videographer produce your story
The charge is on a per-project basis, and must be determined by the scope of the project; a one-page, digitally produced and transmitted eulogy must be priced differently from a thick, hard-bound company history digitally produced with imagery and sound. However, I can tell you that:
* Prices are exclusive of costs associated with printing, and sound and video production.
∗ The agreed-upon total cost of each project is paid in 3 installments over the life of the project.